2009 Mercedes-Benz SL350 R230
This Mercedes-Benz SL350 is a handsome and well-equipped example of the elegant R230-era roadster, finished in an evergreen colour scheme and offered in a highly original and unmodified condition. Capable of covering countless drives in comfort and style, this desirable convertible would make for a smart and eminently capable daily driver, or a versatile and charming weekend cruiser.
• A tastefully specified example of the stylish and refined roadster, presented in smart overall condition and with low mileage from new.
• It is powered by a 3.5-litre V6, delivering 268bhp to the rear wheels via the 7G-Tronic seven-speed semi-automatic transmission.
• The odometer shows 77,000 kms from new, which is supported by the car’s maintenance history.
• This R320-generation SL was specified in Tenorite Grey metallic over a black leather-trimmed cabin, accented by Woodgrain inlays and Woodgrain Steering Wheel.
• It rides on the original set of 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels.
• Factory-fitted equipment includes heated and electrically adjustable seats with three-position memory function, the ‘Airscarf’ neck-level heating system, dual-zone climate control, cruise control, the electrically operated ‘Vario-Roof’, Satellite navigation, and a wind deflector.